Although an exhaustive list of possible applications for the amino acid is not included, the following are the primary scientifically backed reasons why anyone – even healthy people – should consider adding the arginine to their health and wellness regimen.
L-Arginine has been used by medical professionals to help PREVENT, LOWER THE RISK OF and/or REVERSE the effects of many conditions including:
Prevent or Reverse Heart Disease
Reverse the effects of Osteoporosis
Lowers Risk Heart Attack
Lowers Risk of Stroke
Inhibits Cell Division that Causes Cancer
Reverses or Prevents Diabetes
Reverses Lung Damage from Smoking
Slows premature aging
Prevents Pregnancy-Related Hypertension
Lowers High Cholesterol
Treatment of Asthma and Lung Disorders
"The Highest Quality L-Arginine Supplement in The World"
ProArgi-9+ has a clinically-proven, patent-pending formula that works powerfully to support your body’s blood circulation.
Click to shop or learn more about this supplement.
The nitric oxide derived from arginine is directly or indirectly implicated in practically every cellular response and health condition imaginable, from the cardiovascular system to the immune system, and hormone function to nerve function.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT L-ARGININE:
1. It is one thousand times more powerful than any naturally occurring antioxidant in the body.
Arginine`s antioxidant properties support various body systems and may protect against:
Slowing premature aging
2. It offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including controlling blood pressure and plaque formation.
Nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina.
3. It enhances memory
...particularly long-term memory, and may help to reverse the effects of Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
4. It boosts human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has anti-aging properties.
5. It enhances communication of messenger cells between nerves and the brain.
6. It may help improve immune function and fight bacterial infections.
7. It may help in the treatment and prevention of diabetes
...since many disease complications, including poor circulation and blindness, are vascular in nature. Arginine is also found to regulate insulin secretion in the pancreas.
8. It may inhibit the division and proliferation of cancer cells.
9. It helps with cholesterol control by lowering serum and LDL cholesterol levels.
10. It's anticoagulant abilities reduce clotting to lower heart attack and stroke risk.
11. It reduces pregnancy-related hypertension,
a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn child.
12. It is useful in the treatment of asthma
by opening pulmonary pathways for easier breathing and the treatment of lung disorders.
13. It boosts lean muscle mass and preserves bone density
by encouraging HGH production, which also leads to a reduction in fatty tissue. Because of these properties, it may be useful in weight management and strength training.
14. It can help offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by tobacco use,
since nitric oxide levels in smokers are less than half of those found in nonsmokers.
15. It helps to accelerate wound healing and post-surgery recovery.
Research has shown it is useful in treating burn wounds and stimulates wound healing in the elderly.
16. It may prevent and possibly reverse the effects of osteoporosis
by positively affecting bone mass.
17. It has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and to reduce the occurrence of ulcers
– especially stress- related – without affecting gastric acid production.