Get More Energy, Lose Weight & Banish Brain Fog
• A guide to self-diagnosing if you’re inflamed, and exactly how inflamed you are
• A deep dive into what you’re eating, how you’re moving, and how your environment impacts your inflammation levels
• A unique, 25-day regime that combines the best of Western and Eastern medicine to calm your inflammation – fast
Amy Shah, MD
Amy Shah, M.D. is a double board certified MD with training from Cornell, Columbia and Harvard Universities. She was named one of mindbodygreen's Top 100 Women In Wellness to Watch in 2015 and has been a guest on many national and local media shows. She helps busy people transform their health by reducing inflammation and eating more plants. As an immunologist she realizes the power of the microbiome to help digestion, natural hormone balance and food sensitivities.
This Course if Perfect For You If:
- • You are tired all the time or fizzle out around 3 p.m. You do your best to get enough sleep each night, but somehow you always feel exhausted long before bedtime.
- • You are overweight and can’t seem to slim down no matter what you do. You’ve tried multiple diet and exercise plans, but nothing quite seems to work when it comes to shedding unwanted pounds.
- • You have cognitive issues such as memory loss or brain fog. You often find yourself misplacing things, forgetting dates and names, and generally feel a bit “out of it” most of the time.