Everyday Practices to Drop Stress, Release Pain & Create Whole Body Harmony
• A comprehensive guide to releasing chronic tension for better sleep, focus, and synchronicity throughout your whole body
• A deep dive into how tai chi can enable you to better and more effectively reach your goals and help you accomplish more in life
• A unique approach to finally decreasing your bodily pains so you can experience more mobility in your daily routine
Mike Taylor is the co-founder of Strala along with his wife Tara Stiles. He studied mind-body medicine at Harvard, and complementary medicine at Oxford. Mike has practiced Eastern movement and healing, including tai chi and qi gong, for more than 30 years. In his younger years, Mike challenged centuries of reasonable and well-tested martial traditions in hundreds of competitions, by applying unruly imagination to a world where rules were unbreakable. His record established the strength of finding your own way in your own body, rather than copying the techniques of other people’s traditions. Through Strala, Mike has found his way back to health care done right: helping people let go of stress in their bodies and minds, enable their lives, and become their own best caregivers.
This Course if Perfect For You If:
- • You suffer from chronic aches and pains. Your mobility is limited (and painful) due to constant tension throughout your body.
- • You’re way more stressed than you should be. You often find yourself frazzled, anxious, and irritable, and just wish you could relax.
- • You want to feel more aligned in body and mind. You want to experience what whole body harmony truly feels like, and what it can do for your overall health.
DIVE DEEPER INTO YOUR
Our instructors are highly knowledgable and give you the tools to use in your own life.
LEARNING FROM THE COMFORT OF HOME
Our courses and one-on-one instruction can all be done from the comfort of your own home with an internet connection.
GET LIFETIME ACCESS
Unlimited access on your computer, phone tablet, or stream to your TV